Sunday School for all ages, including adults, begins at 10:30am and lasts until 11:10am. Please fill out a registration form for your child; the form includes emergency contact info so that we can be in touch with you if you leave campus during the Sunday School time. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Sunday School classes at Trinity Folsom
- PreK-2nd grade meets in the Chapel Room in the Parish Hall.
- 3rd-5th grade meets in the Upper Room classroom in the Parish Hall.
- The Middle School Class (6th-8th) meets in the Vestry Room in Trinity House, the house on the corner of Figueroa and Wool.
- The High School Class (9th-12th) meets in the Annex in the Parish Hall.
- The Adult Sunday School class meets in the parish hall, and is attended by 40-60 people most Sundays. Usually led by the rector or another member of the parish clergy, topics for this class vary and include history, theology, Scripture, contemporary issues, parish life, and special seasonal classes about holiday traditions of church and culture. Most classes are part of a year-long series. In 2014-2015, we had a series on the queens of England, beginning with Katharine of Aragon and ending with the Stuart queens, and how they influenced Anglican liturgy, theology, and culture. In 2015-2016, our series was on saints since the Reformation, and we used their life stories to explore contemporary issues. In 2016-2017, our series is on women of the Bible.