Come and join us to worship, pray, love, hope, and to find and renew faith. Together we celebrate, struggle, and discern ways to live closer to Jesus Christ. All are welcome and encouraged to share in our services.
Trinity is one of the few churches in the area that worships in a traditional style and meets in an old fashioned church building. Our services include prayer, readings from the Bible, a sermon, and Communion. We sing traditional songs accompanied by either organ or piano music. Communion (consecrated bread and wine) is received at the altar rail. If you have not yet been baptized as a Christian, during Communion you may receive a blessing at the
Sundays – Mornings
- Services are held at 7:30 am, 9 am (with nursery and Children’s Chapel), 11:15 am, and 7 pm.
- Services are traditional with prayer, Biblical readings, a sermon, Communion, and traditional music. At 9 am, a Children’s Chapel (ages 3-8) is offered during the first part of the service; Children’s Chapel is age-appropriate worship that is similar to the Book of Common Prayer worship going on in the church.
- Nursery is offered for infants and young children throughout the entire 9am service.
- Sunday School for all ages, including adults, begins at 10:30am.
- At 11:15 am, our choir leads the singing.
- Coffee and treats are offered after each morning service. Join us as we move to the parish hall to visit.
Sundays – Evenings
- At 7 pm, a “contemplative” service is held where the lights are turned down, one hymn is chanted, and instead of a sermon, there is more time for silent prayer and meditation on that Sunday’s Gospel lesson. Learn more about this service here.
- Weekday services are scheduled on an occasional basis. Please check the parish calendar for upcoming services.
- For the dates and times for Holy Week, holiday, and other special services, please go to our calendar.